Funtastic Friday and the ArtsPark Movie Night will be on hiatus over the next two weeks. The family-friendly events return on Friday, January 5, 2018.
• There is no garbage, recycling and commingled collections on Monday, December 25th.
• All City-operated passive parks will be unlocked and open to the public on Christmas Day.
• The Fred Lippman Multi-Purpose Center will have its usual weekend programming on Saturday and will be closed on Sunday.
• The Shuffleboard Center will be closed on Sunday.
• The Driftwood Community Pool will have regular learn-to-swim programming on Saturday and will be closed on Sunday.
Regular City Commission Meeting
Wednesday, January 17
The next Regular City Commission Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 17th at 1:00 p.m. at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 219 following the Community Redevelopment Agency Meeting at 10:00 a.m. Due to the holidays, this will be the only Commission Meeting during the month of January. Citizens’ Comments is scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You may review Agenda Items up for discussion on the City’s website: https://hollywoodfl.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx