Pre-leasing is underway for the Pinnacle at Peacefield on Adams Street in Hollywood. Seniors who want to live at the highly-anticipated Senior Housing Community are invited to start the application process now.
Apartments are available on a first come, first serve basis.
City leaders hope that Hollywood residents will take the opportunity to live in the three distinctively designed three-story buildings located on Adams Street just west of South Dixie Highway, and just south of ArtsPark at Young Circle in Downtown Hollywood.
Pinnacle at Peacefield offers 120 one and two bedroom modern apartments, featuring a full size, fully-equipped kitchen with: Energy Star appliances, ceiling fans, porcelain tiles, impact resistant windows, and enhanced safety features.
Washer and dryers are available for an additional monthly fee. Property amenities include elevators, community rooms, computer rooms, and fitness and wellness facilities in each building.
According to Joann Hussey, spokesperson for the City of Hollywood, the following are required for an application to reside at Pinnacle at Peacefield:
- All residents must be a minimum age of 62 or older
- Last 6-8 recent consecutive pay checks
- Valid Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Day and evening contact phone number
- Two consecutive years of addresses with landlord’s name and phone number
- Current/Previous Employment History: Complete address, contact numbers and Supervisor’s Name
- If receiving Section 8 assistance, SSI, SSD, AFDC, pension, or Disability/Death benefits or any other source of income: original documents are required
- Two Emergency Contact names, addresses, phone numbers and relationship
- Vehicle Information: Color/Make/Model/Year, License Plate number and State
- One Money Order from the State of Florida in the amount of $85 per occupant. Only money orders issued in Florida will be accepted.
- One Money Order from the State of Florida in the amount of $200 as a Good Faith Deposit. Only money orders issued in Florida will be accepted.
Monthly rents will range from approximately $875 for a one-bedroom/one-bathroom unit to approximately $1,050 for a two-bedroom/two-bathroom residence.
Prices are estimates and are subject to change without notice. Income restrictions apply.
Visit the temporary leasing office in-person at 2640 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 100/110 in Hollywood. After Nov. 13, visit the Pinnacle at Peacefield Leasing Offices at 2122, 2216, 2314 Adams St. in Hollywood.
Opening day is Wednesday, Nov. 13th.
For more information, call 305-930-6944.