Criteria for First Responders and Healthcare Staff Also Extended
The Drive-Thru Community Testing Site at CB Smith Park has extended its criteria for testing, which will allow more South Florida residents and first responders to receive testing at this location.
The new criteria for testing at the CB Smith Drive-Thru site is:
· All South Florida residents 18 years and older who are symptomatic.
· First responders and healthcare workers, who are symptomatic or asymptomatic (showing no symptoms of COVID-19.)
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Call 954-276-4680 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – daily
Every person who wants to be tested at this site must pre-register.
If multiple individuals are coming in one car, each individual must be pre-registered. Every person must bring identification which must be an original Driver’s License, Passport or State Issued ID (no pictures or photo copies).
OBTAINING TEST RESULTS:
- Memorial Healthcare System clinical teams will notify all registrants of positive and negative results by phone.
- Registrants who provided an e-mail address during registration will receive a link to register to Memorial MyChart, where they will be able to see their results in their electronic medical record.
- Quest Laboratory: you would need to register directly with Quest to receive results electronically from them. To register for Quest, visit https://myquest.questdiagnostics.com/web/home.
- Memorial Healthcare System’s COVID-19 test results line is 954-276-1500 to request their test results be emailed or for any other testing questions.