If you want to go to Hollywood Beach, you can. But activities are limited. The beach is open for limited ocean activities including surfing, kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding and body surfing. People can also enjoy recreational and exercise activities such as walking, running and biking.
Beach Restrictions in place on Hollywood Beach:
- Beach hours shall be limited to between sunrise and sunset.
- No picnicking, sunbathing, sitting, or lying on the beach.
- No umbrellas, canopies, chairs, loungers, or coolers allowed.
- No group or organized sports including, but not limited to, volleyball, soccer, or football.
- No group gathering or events of more than ten (10) individuals.
- Individuals must maintain a minimum six feet of physical distance from others at all times, except between members of the same household or group.
- Municipalities shall have the ability to enact more stringent requirements than set forth herein, and, as with all other aspects of this Emergency Order, municipalities are authorized to enforce the requirements of this Emergency Order.