Latest posts by Hollywood Gazette (see all)
The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (GHCC) invites the community to join over 3000 people and celebrate the 21st Annual Expo Alfresco A Taste of Hollywood. Held from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at ArtsPark at Young Circle (Hollywood Boulevard and Federal Highway) on Wednesday, April 13, 2016, this is an event not to be missed, rain or shine!
Event -goers will have the opportunity to meet local businesses, sample signature dishes from some of Hollywoods best restaurants and taste selected from around the winesworld courtesy of Hollywood Discount Liquor & Wine.
This years Expo Alfresco has added something special by way of a?featuring some of the best local beers around. ?‘s Beer Garden, sponsored by?104.3 The Shark. ?The following local breweries will be in attendance:
26 Degree Brewing Company
Descarga Brewing Company
Florida Beer Company
Holy Mackerel Beers
Hollywood Brewing Co.
Orange Blossom Brewing Co.
Here are some of the restaurants participating this year:
- Adena Grill & Wine Bar at Gulfstream Park
- Culinary Affairs
- Diplomat Prime at Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Elements Bistro at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort
- Ends Meat Eatery
- Frankey’s Sports Bar at Gulfstream Park
- The French Quarter Restaurant and Bar at Mardi Gras Casino
- GG’s Waterfront Bar & Grill
- Gino’s Italian American Deli & Meat
- Jardesca California Aperitiva
- Joe’s Crab Shack
- Joe’s Seafood Shack
- Juniper On The Water
- JWB Prime Steak & Seafood at Maragaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Koffee Kult
- La Bonne Address Pastry & Chocolate Shop
- Mamacita’s Mexican Bar & Grill
- Mama Mia’s Italian Ristorante
- Margaritaville Restaurant at Maragritavile Hollywood Beach Resort
- Over the Top Catering
- Runas Peruvian Cuisine
- Sansushito Sushi Bar
- Stacey’s Treats on 20th Street
- SubZero Ice Cream
- Taco Beach Shack
And more are being added every day!
Also back by popular demand, Hollywoods very own Muzart Creative Arts Studios Kidz Korner with all their art oriented activities sponsored by Billy Stone Crab!
Expo Alfresco is Sponsored by: Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Yelp BPB, Hollywood Gazette, 104.3 The Shark, Perfect Liquor and Wine, Hollywood Discount Liquor & Wine, Waste Pro, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Hollywood CRA, Florida’s Hollywood, Hollywood ArtsPark, South Florida Sun Times, Muzart – Creative Arts Studios, Sidram Power, BrightStar Credit Union, Hollywood Brewing Co., Kindred Hospital, Hollywood Cano America, Lion and Fuse Digital Media. For more information visit www.expoalfresco.com call (954) 923-4000.
To purchase tickets or for more information please visit our website www.hollywoodchamber.org or call (954)923-4000.