The Art and Culture Center/Hollywood will present the 20th Anniversary of Cuisine for Art at Hard Rock Live on May 19. The event will honor Harry Wayne Casey, better known as the founder and leader of KC and The Sunshine Band.
Cuisine for Art will feature elected officials and community leaders serving as “Celebrity Waiters” during an evening of entertainment. Guests will enjoy complimentary wine, beer and vodka cocktails, a three-course dinner and live entertainment starring a “Cabaret of Stars.”
Harry Wayne Casey is a South Florida icon and pioneering musician who has sold more than 100 million records worldwide since debuting with his band in 1973. KC is a Grammy Award-winner recognized for such hits as “Get Down Tonight,” “That’s The Way (I Like It),” and “Shake Your Booty.”
This year’s soiree will feature special performances by a “Cabaret of Stars” direct from California – Cher by Michael Dean, Dolly Parton by Kevin Wiley and Whitney Houston by Cee Cee Russell!
The event will kick off with a cocktail reception and auction at 6:30 pm followed by dinner and entertainment at 7:30 pm. Tickets to the event are $135 per person if purchased prior to May 16; tickets at the door are $150 per person.
- State Senator Gary Farmer
- State Representative Joe Geller
- State Representative Shev Jones
- Broward County Vice Mayor Commissioner Beam Furr
- Broward County Property Appraiser Marty Kiar
- City of Hollywood Mayor Josh Levy
- City of Hollywood Vice Mayor Traci Callari
- City of Hollywood Commissioner Kevin Biederman
- City of Hollywood Commissioner Dick Blattner
- City of Hollywood Commissioner Debra Case
- City of Hollywood Commissioner Peter Hernandez
- City of Hollywood Commissioner Linda Sherwood
- Jesus Abikarram, Franchise owner, Liberty Tax Service (Hollywood and Hallandale)
- Trent Aric, Meteorologist, Local 10 News
- Anthony Billisi, Pastry Chef, Mimi’s Ravioli
- Jacey Birch, Anchor, Local 10 News
- Térèse Coudreaut Curiel, Vice President-Administration, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Tim Curtin, Administrative Director, Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System
- Greg DiVincent, Director of Marketing, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Jules Meyer, Founder/Owner, PR Pageant Coaches
- Melissa Milroy, Senior Marketing Manager, The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- Gino Paparella, Owner, Gino’s Italian Market and Bakery
- Donald J. Rudawsky, Ph.D., Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, Nova Southeastern University
- Ed Walls, General Manager of The Diplomat Beach Resort
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive updates on what's happening in Hollywood from week to week.