Latest posts by Hollywood Gazette (see all)
- Hollywood Brewing Co. hosts BrewMaster competition - August 16, 2017
- Love dogs and books? The Humane Society of Broward County introduces new reading program for youth - August 16, 2017
- Hollywood Jaycees assist kids in need with Back-To-School Shopping Spree - August 11, 2017
Burlington, a leading national off-price retailer, has announced today that it will open a new 60,000 square foot store in fall 2015. The new Burlington will be located at Hollywood Shopping Plaza at 651 South State Road 7 in Hollywood, FL. This opening will bring approximately 50-100 new jobs to the Hollywood community and will be one of 40 Burlington locations in the state of Florida.
“We are thrilled to open a new Burlington in the Hollywood community, bringing even more jobs to the neighborhood and providing local residents with a valued shopping experience,” says Tom Kingsbury, chairman and CEO, Burlington Stores.
Hollywood Shopping Plaza
651 South State Road 7
Hollywood, FL 3302
- Opening fall 2015
- 60,000 square feet
- The store will feature ladies’ apparel, accessories, menswear, family footwear, children’s clothing, a broad assortment of furniture and accessories for baby at Baby Depot, home décor and gifts, and the largest selection of coats in the nation at up to 65 percent off department store prices every day.
- Burlington’s store design allows for a clean, simple and attractive shopping experience for our customers, making it easy to navigate the store to find our great assortment of brand name merchandise.
This new Burlington store will hire for approximately 50-100 new jobs. As the fall approaches, interested candidates can visit Burlington’s website for more information about employment opportunities.