Latest posts by Hollywood Gazette (see all)
- Broward Outreach Center to host ‘Thanksgiving on Good Friday’ block party for homeless - April 12, 2017
- Spark Hollywood hosts start-up competition for tech innovators, entrepreneurs - April 5, 2017
- Sheridan Park Elementary students invited to compete in FIRST LEGO League Open Championship - March 29, 2017
New chocolate bars feature wrapped artwork from six South Florida artists
Hoffmans Chocolates is raising the bar for arts and culture with the introduction of its new limited-edition Art Bars Collection of chocolates.
The Art Bars Collection includes six unique chocolate bar flavors with package designs featuring the artwork of six renowned South Florida artists. The six ounce bars are now available for purchase at all Broward and Palm Beach County Hoffmans Chocolates retail locations and will be in stores while inventory lasts.
Hoffmans Chocolates is proud to support our community and the arts with the release of our new limited-edition Art Bars Collection, said Chuck Mohr, President of Hoffmans Chocolates. We feel it is important to integrate the arts and culture into our community and there is no better way to do it than combining the works of some of South Floridas most recognized artists with our gourmet chocolate.
The Art Bars Collection includes package designs featuring the artwork of photographer and author Clyde Butcher; graphic and fine artist David LEBO Le Batard; musical spin master DJ Irie; Colombian sculptor and painter Federico Uribe; wildlife artist and conservationist Guy Harvey; and contemporary artist Lori Pratico. Each Art Bar consists of a designated flavored chocolate bar that is representative of each artists life. Fifty percent of sales from the Art Bars will go directly to the respective artist or their non-profit organization or program of choice.
Benefiting organizations and projects include Animal Recovery Mission, Gallery 2014 Girl Noticed Project, Paws for You, Big Cypress National Preserve, The Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation and The Irie Foundation.
The six ounce bars, which are sold individually or as a set (making it the perfect gift for any occasion or for the holidays), are available at all Broward and Palm Beach County Hoffmans Chocolates retail locations for $10 each or a pack of all six for $60. Each purchase of an Art Bar will include an 11x17 poster featuring the art of that respective artist. All six posters will be given with the purchase of the full collection (all six Art Bars).
Each artist and their Hoffmans Chocolates Art Bars flavor include:
- Clyde Butcher The Cranberry & Pecan Bar featuring dark chocolate topped with cranberries and pecans.
- David LEBO Le Batard The Mint Bar featuring milk chocolate topped with mint Oreo cookie bits.
- DJ Irie The Toasted Coconut Cashew Bar featuring milk chocolate topped with toasted coconut and cashews.
- Federico Uribe The Espresso Mocha Bar featuring dark chocolate with coffee flavoring topped with grated espresso beans.
- Guy Harvey Dark Sea Salt Bar featuring dark chocolate bar topped with sea salt.
- Lori Pratico The Peanut Butter Delight Bar featuring milk chocolate topped with peanut butter chip bits.
For more information, please visit www.Hoffmans.com.