Pulte Homes will unveil Parkview at Hillcrest, a new residential community on the former Hillcrest Golf Course in Hollywood, on July 22. The national builder will hold a grand opening from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. with tours of three single-family and two townhome models that are fully furnished.
Pulte is transforming two former golf courses into a community of 645 residences with 12 floor plans: eight single-family designs starting at just under $410,000 and four townhomes starting at $299,990.
Parkview at Hillcrest is being built with young families and empty nesters in mind. Pedestrian and bike paths will wind through a 70-acre passive park lined with trees and lakes. Plans call for two clubhouses including a private one that will feature a resort-style pool with lap lanes, a fitness center, social room, activity room, catering kitchen, pavilion, outdoor kitchen, and tennis center.
The single-family homes have 4-6 bedrooms and 2-4 baths, with two-car garages. The townhomes have three bedrooms, with 2-2½ baths and one- and two-car garages. All feature elegant architectural exteriors, gathering areas, open kitchens and functional spaces for managing busy lifestyles.
“Parkview at Hillcrest offers a rare combination of resort-style amenities, convenient location, open-space living in an urban area, all reasonably priced by today’s market standards,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division.
Parkview at Hillcrest is near downtown Hollywood and the beach, and tucked away on a quiet street, shielded from noise and heavy traffic. The private entrance has easy access to Pembroke Road and Hollywood Boulevard; they connect to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike.
The single-family homes open for tours:
- The two-story, 1,963-square-foot Alexander has three bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a two-car garage. It features a spacious loft, ample storage space, and connected kitchen, café and gathering areas.
- The 2,220-square-foot Sienna has three bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, and a two-car garage. It maximizes its two-story design with an open kitchen, naturally lit café area, spacious gathering rooms and sizable loft.
- The two-story, 2,679-square-foot Riverwalk has four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a two-car garage. Riverwalk has a Pulte Planning Center, large gathering room, covered lanai and an upstairs loft.
The townhomes open for viewing:
- The 1,896-square-foot Raritan has three bedrooms, two bathrooms with a two-car garage. It features an open layout with connected kitchen, dining and gathering areas.
- At just under 2,000 square feet, the Brookstream has three bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms and a two-car garage. The layout features a large kitchen island overlooking the café and gathering room.
Parkview at Hillcrest is located at 1101 Hillcrest Dr.
There will be music and light refreshments at the grand opening. For more information, contact Jessica Arford at Jessica.Arford@pulte.com. For more information on Parkview at Hillcrest, visit https://www.pulte.com/homes/florida/fort-lauderdale/hollywood/parkview-at-hillcrest-209765.
For more information about Pulte Homes, visit www.pulte.com.
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive updates on what's happening in Hollywood from week to week.