ARTastic Collaborations takes place over three-program, six-week sessions at the Art and Culture Center’s Arts School, 1626 Harrison Street. Cost per session is $150 for members, $165 for non-members.
ARTastic Collaborations dates:
- Session 1: Wednesday, August 31 – October 5, 2016
- Session 2: Wednesday, October 19 – November 30 (No Class November 23), 2016
- Session 3: Wednesday, January 11 – February 15, 2017
For more information or to register your child for the ARTastic Collaborations visit www.artandculturecenter.org/artastic-collaborations or call 954-921-3274 ext 254
Teen Arts Ambassadors
The Teen Arts Ambassadors program teaches leadership skills and career readiness for youth ages 14-18. The program strives to develop individual and team-building skills that prepare youth for success in their college and future employment. Ambassadors will participate in:
- Workshops with community leaders and elected officials
- Off-site field trips to venues such as artist studios, college campus tours, local government centers, etc.
- Community outreach events
- Potential to earn required community service hours for high school graduation
This program offers fall, winter/spring and summer sessions. Meetings are held twice a month on select Monday evenings. Meetings will begin September 2016.
To apply, visit http://www.artandculturecenter.org/Ambassadorss. Complete and return the program application to the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 954. 921. 3274.
A limited number of scholarship opportunities are available to students who meet qualifications.
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive updates on what's happening in Hollywood from week to week.