The City of Hollywood has partnered with Memorial Healthcare System to offer healthcare to uninsured residents. The mobile van will be located at Hollywood City Hall at 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Monday-Thursday until July 16.
The vans are parked on the east side parking area next to the new Library on the circle.
Adult Mobile Primary Care Services
• General Medical Exams and Screenings
• Referrals to Dentists
• Nutritional Counseling
• Medicaid Eligibility and Insurance Enrollment Information
• Links to Social Services
To schedule an appointment, call 954.276.5548 (English) or 954.276.5542 (Spanish) 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday.
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Mobile Health Services
Criteria for receiving services:
• Must be uninsured, under-insured or have Medicaid
• Copy of child’s current immunization record if previous immunizations were given out of Florida or outside of the US
• If parent/legal guardian is NOT accompanying the child, must complete, and have notarized, a “Kinship to Treat” form (found online at www.JDCH.com/MobileHealth under Important Notes section)
To schedule an appointment, call 954.276.5548 (English) or 954.276.5542 (Spanish) or WALK-IN SAME DAY CARE AVAILABLE.
Visit www.JDCH.com/MobileHealth for more information.