[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.105″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_layout=”light”]
Forty-five percent of Hollywood’s city water customers are without sewer and using septic tanks.
In a continuing effort to upgrade and improve the City of Hollywood’s infrastructure, the Hollywood Commission recently agreed to contract Giannetti Contracting Corporation for construction services related to the city-wide sanitary sewer expansion in the amount of $2,310,953.
City staff has identified several areas without sanitary sewer services that are in close proximity to existing sewer service lines and work will begin on Hollywood’s sanitary sewer system in the following areas:
- North 70th Avenue and North 70th Terrace between Fillmore Street and Johnson Street
- Anton Terrace between South Dixie Highway and South 22nd Avenue
- Hollywood Place and Polk Street between North Dixie Highway and North 22nd Avenue
- Collins Court between North Dixie Highway and North 22nd Avenue
- Pierce Street between North Dixie Highway and North 22nd Avenue
Public Utilities office hours are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Emergency service is available after hours and on holidays by calling 954.764.HELP (4357).